Job Location: Kozhikode
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for young and energetic women academic mentors for supporting our students in their curriculum and learning methodologies.
- To ensure that students receive education support appropriate to their needs by removing barriers to learning and developing effective learning behaviors.
- To develop and deliver appropriate intervention strategies, working with the curriculum team leaders and technical department, to ensure that students make rapid and sustained progress.
- To develop strategies that raise student achievement, particularly our lower attaining students, through tutorial/academic mentoring
- To work closely with the Leadership Team and the tutor team to ensure that the needs of gifted and talented students and those with other special education needs are met, this will also include academic literacy support.
- To monitor and report on the implementation of all plans drawn up to remove barriers for effective learning and transition to higher education for all our students
- Working on an individual or group basis with overachieving students
· Identifying gifted pupils’ particular talents and encouraging their excellence
· Identifying gifted and academically talented pupils
· General class duties and lesson support work as and when required
· Liaising closely with parents, teachers, and support staff