Responsible for planning and delivering the academic programs in the tuition centers and to ensure the curriculum is delivered effectively and meets the standards set by the Head of Non-Residential Academics. Supervise, guide, and assess the day-to-day teaching programs at all tuition centers. Responsible to resolve the academic issues at the respective tuition center
- Ensure the faculties teach the students in accordance with course descriptions, learning outcomes, and institutional policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with Regional Academic Managers to ensure the curriculum is completed as per the defined timeline
- Ensure the teaching aids such as study materials/slides/videos/animations used during the session are appropriately used and maintained
- Regularly evaluate teaching methods and use data to continually improve instructional strategies
Maintain a safe, orderly environment conducive to learning.
- Ensure information on Course completion to students and parents and information dissemination of further details on the next class/course
- Plan for corrective actions for repeated concerns/complaints raised by parents and students
- Student retention – ensuring that students are retained and any challenge that may make the student leave the program, is addressed immediately
- Provide feedback to the team on teaching methodologies, communication and interpersonal skills
- Participate in organization level meetings with Subject Matter Experts, Chief Mentor etc.
|Post-graduation on relevant specialization with B.Ed/M.Ed, Experience in large team management is preferred|