Job Location: Kozhikode
Job Type: Full Time
Responsible for planning and delivering the academic programs in the tuition centers and to ensure the curriculum is delivered effectively and meets the standards set by the Head of Non-Residential Academics. Supervise, guide, and assess the day-to-day teaching programs at all tuition centers. Responsible to resolve the academic issues at the respective tuition center
- Ensure the faculties teach the students in accordance with course descriptions, learning outcomes, and institutional policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with Regional Academic Managers to ensure the curriculum is completed as per the defined timeline
- Ensure the teaching aids such as study materials/slides/videos/animations used during the session are appropriately used and maintained
- Regularly evaluate teaching methods and use data to continually improve instructional strategies
Maintain a safe, orderly environment conducive to learning.
- Ensure information on Course completion to students and parents and information dissemination of further details on the next class/course
- Plan for corrective actions for repeated concerns/complaints raised by parents and students
- Student retention – ensuring that students are retained and any challenge that may make the student leave the program, is addressed immediately
- Provide feedback to the team on teaching methodologies, communication and interpersonal skills
- Participate in organization level meetings with Subject Matter Experts, Chief Mentor etc.
|Post-graduation on relevant specialization with B.Ed/M.Ed, Experience in large team management is preferred|