Job Location: Kozhikode
Job Type: Full Time
Responsible for business development and maintain customer relationship. Focus on lead generation and achieve sales target. Handle customer enquiries and explain the course details.
• Connect with potential customers, understand their requirements and convince them to join the relevant course
• Connecting with Leads Collect database of potential leads through various channels
• Connect with potential leads through phone calls (cold calling) and enquiries from website
• Follow up with existing leads to understand their requirements
• Ask relevant questions to understand the requirements and provide relevant course details
• Speed up communication using chat box, and respond to the enquiries
• Collect references from customers and update the details of references in the database
Duties And Responsibilties
Conversion of sales
• Identify the requirements of students and parents, provide relevant course details such as curriculum, course duration, fee, Xylem app information etc.
• Connect with Business development team to fix appointments with parents/students to meet in person and provide product demo
• Provide detailed information about the exam pattern, live sessions, usage of the Xylem Learning app etc. and convincing parents for students to join the course
• Follow up with parents to confirm the admission of the students
• Coordinate with business development team on the admission and payment process
• Record all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close the sales
Resolving Customer queries
• Understand the customer queries raised through website, Xylem app etc.
• Connect with potential or existing customers and resolve their queries on the course details, app details, admission process, payment process etc.
• Coordinate with relevant departments to resolve parents/students grievances and queries
• Ensure all customer grievances are documented along with the resolutions provided
• Collect feedback from customers on resolution of queries and grievances
MIS & Reporting
• Record and prepare report on number of leads generated, leads to sale conversion, admissions, monthly target achievement etc.
• Monitor and update the number of students admitted to various courses
• Regular update on the parent, student and course details to the Salesforce application
• Collect references and report to the Manager
• Receive feedback, record and analyze the major comments from the feedback
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
Exposure To Sales And Marketing In Education Sector
Education :Any Degree
- Excellent communication and convincing skills
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Accountability and Ownership
- Planning and coordination
- Team work