This is a key role, supporting the work of Xylem Learning Private Limited at the most senior level.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be required to:
Support the day-to-day work of the Managing Director
Service Xylem Learning’s senior management team meetings
Supporting Team Management
You will have demonstrable experience of working at a similar level and proven administrative, secretarial, and office skills. You will need to be able to plan and organize and anticipate requirements well in advance to support the smooth running of the business.
- Being proactive in managing the Director’s busy and adaptable schedule, helping him to be as productive as possible by giving him advice on impending commitments, helping him prioritize, taking care of frequent adjustments, and handling conflicting meeting requests politely.
- Making complicated trip preparations (including international ones), hotel reservations, visa applications, etc. with little oversight and in accordance with predetermined preferences.
- Communicating with the Director and regularly updating his work schedule, assignments, and duties, as well as keeping track of commitments and due dates and protecting confidentially.
- Directing and coordinating the HR team’s efforts in academic hiring. providing general administrative duties like word processing, collating, and preparing documents.
- Participating in team meetings, retreats, and other institute events.
- Managing the Directorate filing systems, mailing list, and contacts database and taking phone messages.
- Dealing appropriately with incoming and outgoing posts.
- As needed, provide general secretarial assistance to the HR department and Director of Strategy Operations.
Additional administrative tasks and unique projects as needed.
Required skills and qualifications
- Four or more years of experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees
Schedule: Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate: Calicut
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Experience and interest in internal and external communications, team coordination and management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and Social
Media web platforms.