We are looking to hire a finance manager with excellent organizational and analytical skills. Finance managers are expected to be detail-oriented, knowledgeable about statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, and an investigative nature.
To ensure success, finance managers should have a deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in an organization’s growth, efficiency, and profitability. Top candidates will have outstanding communication and report writing skills with superb technical ability and fantastic negotiation skills.
Finance Managers Responsibilities:
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus