We are looking for an HR Executive to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
As an HR Executive, you will have to provide assistance to our HR department in day-to-day operations. You will assist the HR Department in various tasks including payroll, recruitment, selection, orientation, and employee training and development.
You will also assist in updating our employee records with new hire information, screen resumes, and schedule interviews. You will assist in organizing and planning our HR approaches, policies, and procedures.
If your skills match our criteria for the role of HR Executive, then apply for this job now. We would like to meet you!
- Update our internal databases with new employee data including contact details and employment forms.
- Collect payroll information such as hours of work done by an employee, details of bank accounts, etc.
- Assist in screening forms and resumes of applicants.
- Plan and schedule interviews with candidates.
- Manage job advertisements on job portals and social networks.
- Create reports on the HR-related process when required.
- Address queries and issues of workers when required.
- Review and distribute company strategies by hard copies (e.g. notice boards, brochures) or in digital formats (e.g. email, posts on social networks/forums/company website).
- Assist the HR team in organizing career fairs and special events.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or similar field
- Proven experience working as an HR Executive or a similar role in the Human Resource Department.
- Working knowledge of MS Office or database systems
- Familiar with full-cycle recruiting.
- Basic understanding of labor legislation (Occupational safety and health, Anti-discrimination law, National Labor Relations Act, etc).
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong work ethics.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.