|Upto 14 days
|More than 14 days
|Registration Fee + Tab Fee
|10% of MRP deductible
Terms & Conditions (Offline Courses):
- Day 1 will be counted from the date of the registration or date of batch commencement, whichever is later.
- All kind of refund requests should be raised in the respective center.
- Registration, study materials and tab fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Fee to be used for pro-rata calculation shall be on MRP as mentioned in prospectus.
- Refund applications should be submitted within 14 days from date of registration or date of batch commencement, whichever is later.
- Refunds shall be paid through online transfer only in the name and to the account of the student/parent/guardian.
- The Institute shall not be held responsible and/or accountable for crediting refund money to the wrong bank account due to incorrect details furnished by the student/parent/guardian.
- Refund request made verbally or through phone/email/fax shall not be entertained in any case.
- Refund Application in the prescribed format will be accepted only along with the Original Fee Receipt.
We understand that there are genuine cases where a student seeks a transfer. We, thus, have in place our transfer policy for your convenience.
Terms & Conditions (For Course Transfer):
- Transfer requests can only be applied at the center. The executive will file the record for the transfer process post the approval of the application by the assigned authorities.
- Transfer request made verbally or through phone/email/fax shall not be entertained in any case.
- Only once in a year transfer is allowed.
- Normally, the transfer process is completed within 3 working days.
- In case of transfer to branch/centre having higher fee than the fee of transferor branch/ centre, the difference (Excess amount) in fee between the two has to be paid.
- In case of course transfer, the proportionate amount of course fee for the period during which the student has attended the old course will be charged and the balance amount in his/her account will be adjusted against new course fee.
- No amount shall be refunded to student in cases where the transfer request is made after 14 days from the registration date or batch commencement date whichever is later of the original course where the the student seeks transfer from higher fee course to a lower fee course.